Valley Tote

I had the wonderful pleasure of testing another pattern for Cloudsplitter Bags.  I can't express how wonderful it is to test for Sydney.  It's a very fun process,with wonderful results! She's so detailed, there's usually very little to address!

The latest pattern released is the Valley Tote.  This is an extremely classy bag! The pattern has 2 size options and of course, I had to sew up both sizes.  During this test, I decided to try my hand at some glitter vinyl. This was a first time experience for me.  I was surprised at how much I love the result!  These bags are GORGEOUS.


If you like a bag with space and storage, this is the bag you should choose.  It has a nice wide interior for your wallet and other accessories! The bag has 3 pockets, 1 on the outside and 2 on the inside. The bag has a nice wide bottom, so there's no worry about the bag tipping over on its own.
Both of these gorgeous bags are available for purchase through our etsy shop.  If you are local and would like to purchase, but avoid shipping fees please message me.  https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/NHHOMEMADECREATIONS/tools/listings/280037944





Comments

Popular Posts